Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fierce Force Circuit 1

Again a quick preview made me misjudge a workout.

Yesterday after taking a quick preview of Anni Mairs new Fierce Force, I was ready to trade it, seeing mostly moves I would have to modify like crazy. Well, I just did the warmup and the first lower body circuit and thoroughly enjoyed it with minimum tweaking! Most of the tweaking was so I wouldn't fall off the bungee. I used my sliding filler homemade XCOs for light weights and 5lb kettlebell for single weighted moves. Did most of the impact on the bungee.

I already love this circuit enough to keep it just for circuit1. Lots of unique moves which worked the lower body without aggravating my knees. Many moves seemed kettlebell inspired as I had hoped. Definitely sweated. Great AWT!


Mary at Total Fitness dvds will be selling this workout. For now, you have to email Anni Mairs directly (her email addy is on her facebook page) then send her a check for $20.

ETA: After the above Fierce Force, I did workout one from Sarina's Yoga Dance Water dvd. I plan to revisit all of the Yoga Dance dvds but alternating them because each theme has similar moves then I will revisit all of the Barefoot Dancer downloads the same way, alternating themes. Will also be revisiting the rest of the Force dvds. Sometimes will do Sarina or Anni as a spark if not in the morning workout session.

ETA: I will be sharing a clip of some of the moves in Circuit one from Fierce Force because Anni gave me permission to upload a clip of Fierce Force for those who want another peek of the dvd. A picture (or in this case, a video clip) is worth a thousand words. I am just giving a peek at the unique moves below found in Circuit one. Each move is done for a minute. First half of circuit works one side then the second half the other side. The last move was easy to tweak by turning just 90 degrees instead of 180. Another option would be to just step and turn into the squat.

No comments:

Post a Comment