Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fierce Force Total Body Circuit4

Just did Circuit4 (Total Body) of Anni Mairs Fierce Force.
and .......
lurved it as much as Circuit1 (Lower Body) :)

There were alot of moves that worked perfectly on my bungee rebounder.
These Circuits can be pretty intense so I will only tackle one of them at a time and even then will do whatever feels right for me. I did the full minute of some of the moves but sometimes just 30 to 45 seconds and simply took a longer recovery inbetween. Sometimes I did the whole 60 seconds by adjusting the intensity downwards. Now and then, Anni suggested an easier version of a move. In other words, the intensity level is easily adjustable downwards. I doubt most high intensity junkies will complain about its intensity.

I also wanted to mention that I paid the $20 to receive this dvd so my impressions are perhaps more honest than some bloggers that receive workout dvds for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment