Monday, April 16, 2012

Finding a Rotation

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to GForce2 then did Fierce Force circuit 1 off the bungee to feel the difference.
The modifications I made to lessen any impact actually felt tougher than doing the impact on the bungee. I cannot tell whether Anni switched directions in the fast feet in a circle move so will focus on doing half one way then half the other way to cover both directions LOL
Then I did workout one on Yoga Dance Fire and finished with some of the Powerflex Express workout to get some band resistance and did some stretching.

I am going to try to follow a similar formula for awhile:
warming up on the bungee
light weight (Fitstix) and/or band and/or medball/kettlebell AWT
feel good dance or ballet/CS

Hopefully this way I'll get alittle bit of everything each day

No comments:

Post a Comment