Monday, April 2, 2012

Loving my laptop

Last night I had a terrible leg spasm probably because of an electrolyte imbalance. In the past when just my calf, the old trick of pinching between the nostrils usually relaxed the cramp immediately but this time it was every muscle in the right leg from toes to hip. Anywho, I didn't want to work the sore muscles too much this morning so started with the last Barefoot Dancer Download which I loved then did some stuff from the internet, some of which I had added my own music to when burning.
First I did a routine that used a playground ball then paper plates as gliding disks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4vzM_6c1DA&feature=relmfu


Then I did a chair routine with a dowel, playground ball, and weighted ring led by a 97 yo German gym teacher:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m0KjKeF_hY&feature=channel


Most exercisers would take a short peek at these, see seniors doing the workout and not realize their potential. The moves are sneakier than they look and were felt in my core as well as other muscles. Tweaking some moves, adding my own music and trimming parts I wasn't interested in made it alot of fun as well. Just loving my laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment