Thursday, April 26, 2012

Jump Force and Blogger Problems

This morning, I warmed up on the bungee to Anna Benson's Just Right Cardio then did 40 minutes of Anni Mairs' Jump Force. This was the first time in too long that I revisited Jump force. It used all of my favorite toys perfectly. I did most of the jump rope on the Urban Rebounder wearing shoes and holding Fitstix. I used the step for most step moves except the V step into a jump squat which worked great on the Urban Rebounder. I sweated and didn't watch the clock like I usually do so this may be my favorite Force or tied with Life Force. Only tweaked minimally. Only drawback was I got confused during one of the step combos. I usually don't watch the tv screen that closely but since I am a novice at using a step, was watching more closely to see if I was doing the right move correctly and think there was an editing mishap.As far as why the Force dvds are all wonderful in spite of all of the competition out there, with the move changing every minute, the variety of moves keeps me moving. Even if some moves are in other workouts, those other workouts do not come close in the variety of moves in their total workout.

Blogger has this new look and unfortunately, I do not see how to upload video clips anymore. I also cannot find how to skip a line and start a new paragraph like before. Sadly, I am now stuck with their new formatting.

ETA: I was able to return to the old editing interface and hope they fix the video upload option and enable skipping lines and starting a new paragrah issues before forcing me into the new interface.
I am resistant to change especially when something isn't broke, why fix it?
It is really dumb to force people into the new editing interface when there are so many glitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment