Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lori Sunderman

Yesterday at a thrift store I bought a Dance Away Oldies but Goodies vhs that didn't look familiar to the other Esquire Danceaways I have tried with Molly Fox. What a pleasant surprise to find out that it had a different instructor named Lori Sunderman! I love the music on these but cannot tolerate Molly Fox for long and am finding this instructor much better. The moves are simple and can be tweaked for the rebounder or Fitstix. Many remind me of those used in Body Gospel. Much better cuing than Richard Simmons but the songs and routines are shorter.

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to GForce2, finding this a much better warmup choice in sparks than workout to do all at once. Then I did the warmup from Gin Miller's Flexball vhs and then some ball rolling for my right knee and hip which felt twingey. Then I did some Dance Away Oldies but Goodies and then finished Life Force. Life force has much better moves and music than I remembered, making me even more excited about Fierce Force which seemed to have some kettlebell inspired moves on its clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment