Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More Treats found online

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to GForce2 then did half of Body Gospel's Gospel Glory while holding Fitstix which I really enjoyed. Then I did the second leg sequence from Sole Synthesis and then a bunch of online stuff I had downloaded and burned:
Bodyball which uses a weighted ball in really nice feeling circular patterns,
an energetic feel good chiball and stretch,
a chair Waki Waki routine that I added gliding disks to
Also did alittle of a Zumba Proud Mary routine which I will revisit as a spark.
Most routines had great music and unique moves.

Stuff is constantly being added to youtube so there is probably plenty more clips I will eventually stumble onto. Love loud pumping music and new ways to muve.

ETA:
The stretch done after the energetic chiball by the same group was already shown on my blog on
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2012/02/sparks.html


No comments:

Post a Comment