Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Finishing up

This morning I did more of what I did yesterday:
Warmed up on the bungee to more of GForce2
rest of Gospel Glory with Fitstix, some on UR
rest of Sole Synthesis
Zumba Proud Mary with Fitstix
and in celebration of ordering an advanced copy of Anni Mairs new Fierce Force,
I finished with some of her Core Force using Fitstix and a step

Last night before bed, I skin brushed then massaged my feet, ankles and lower legs with Weleda's Arnica massage oil. Had no cramping and lower extremities felt better than usual when first moving in the morning. What a relief not to feel any cramping or a tightness about to cramp.

ETA: I should add that I love the Force workouts because there is a different move to do every minute. Great variety!

No comments:

Post a Comment