Sunday, April 8, 2012

Anni Mairs Forces

First I warmed up to more of the Nia online workout with Kevin.
Then I did the Tick Tock chapter from Ellen's Grace and Gusto.

Then I decided to get more into the swing of Anni Mairs Force workouts since I am expecting Fierce Force to arrive this week. I finished Core Force which I had been doing as a spark. I just do what is the standing version of whatever is being done on the floor since I dislike floor/mat abs. I was pleasantly surprised with the nice music and moves in the cooldown. Then I did the first 10 minutes of Life Force and its cooldown which I really liked!

I have ignored the first 4 Force dvds for way too long. They are perfect with Fitstix and also take little foot space so can be tweaked for the rebounder. Decent music and a huge variety of simple to follow moves to do for a minute each. Different intensity levels are shown and of course, I can tweak the moves myself as well with my toys. Will try to do a Life Force spark later on the bungee.

No comments:

Post a Comment