Saturday, November 9, 2013

Customer of the Month

Yesterday I had a phone chat because I was asked to be the next Jumpsport *Customer of the Month*.  I do not receive anything in exchange except the opportunity to make some other people suffering with PF aware of the benefits of the 550F.  Since some photos were requested, I lugged my laptop to the basement to take some photos using its webcam.  I then decided to see if I could videotape myself using the webcam. None of us have a *smart phone* with a camera/videocamera and after seeing that our older son while living with us for 2 months having his smart phone in his hands 24/7 have decided never to get one till one of our old Tracfones die.  This was what his extended visit was like when he would grace us with his company:


Otherwise, he silently came and went and stayed in the bedroom with his laptop and of course, phone.

Anywho I digress....
I discovered the capturing ULead software that came with my Easycap dongle was better for capturing video through the Webcam than the Webcam by itself so did capture some videos.  I put the string of short videos on the webpage below which also has a sample of the DVD that came with the 370 and 550F.

Keep MUving *Just Right*: Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline Cardio


This morning I did some of the Jumpsport Cardio then some of Leslie's Blue mile to which I had added MUsic around last December and had a blast on the 550 and stability ball.   The music is so good on the Jumpsport DVD and the cuing so helpful, I may not do my *MUsic adding* thing with it . Then I revisited some of Nia's Awareness of the Thighbones on the same burned dvdr BUT this time on top of the 550 and LURVED it!!! Those couple of extra inches did make a difference in being able to do Nia while healthbouncing.

So after a whole week of bouncing on the 550, I am finding myself more energized during and after the workouts.  Plus I have dropped a few pounds and inches.  May be just water or even lymph.
The 550 was clearly the very best fitness purchase I have ever made.
I may be their most satisfied Customer of the Year. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment