Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Holidays

I had another wonderful workout thanks to this video to which I had added MUsic and edited out planks, etc.  It had great moves on the 550F or stability ball and the option to use my Fitstix.
original video



Since the Holiday season is about to begin, I am sharing my Holiday MUsic added videos on Daily Motion:


Holiday Walk 1 by POMBarb


Holiday Walk 2nd Mile by POMBarb


Holiday Walk 3 by POMBarb


Buff Girl Christmas by POMBarb

Also there is a playlist at
▶ Happy Holidays - A Video PlayList on Dailymotion

ETA: I also recaptured the Joanie Greggains' Holiday Workout VHS because I couldn't find my video file from last year.  There's an occasional flutter but at least the new file plays without a vcr.

Joanie Greggains Holiday WO by POMBarb


No comments:

Post a Comment