Saturday, November 2, 2013

Visiting a New DVDr

All of the workouts I did this morning were burned to a dvdr 2 weeks ago.

This morning I did the second Cardio Tactics routine from the Met-RX set to which I had added MUsic.  I found several moves I can now do on the Jumpsport 550F which I couldn't do without modifying on the 370 plus other moves which are so much better on the 550F.  New or improved moves included Rocking Horse, several versions of Fast Feet, and a neat big hop forward into a squat then 2 small bounces back.
I wanted to experiment doing some floor/mat moves on the 550F too. I found the 550F perfect for Happy Baby and Sidewinders from Jill Miller routines.  PX90 rollups work great on it too and the higher tension protected my legs from feeling the frame pressure.  I also put on shoes just to see how shoes felt on the 550F but think it is much more fun barefooted and the shoes were unnecessary. Shoes did help with stability on the 370.  I heard a noise while doing vigorous jumping jacks but just had to tighten a leg.

Then I did the Chaise Band routine which was tougher than it looked.
Finished with a Qigong routine with some new moves by Michele Stanten from Prevention.


ETA: from the same dvdr this morning Sunday 11/3
Started with Angie Gorr's Custom3Fit routines to which I had added MUsic.
All worked well on bungee and ball.
Finished with a powerful Qigong routine:

QIGONG: TECHNIQUES DE LONGUE VIE EN PLUSIEURS... by sutoteka

sparks done in the afternoon:

very good while sitting on ball in front of laptop


Club Energize 3 by clubenergize
very good while sitting on swivel chair in front of laptop


No comments:

Post a Comment