Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hurricane Sandy Aftermath

This morning I started to revisit the first dvdr I had burned on 11/4/2012 after electricity was restored following the devastation of Hurricane Sandy.  I had already done many of the routines by playing the video files still on my laptop thanks to its battery during Sandy's aftermath.  Those 10 minutes a day I rationed myself were the only bright part of my day.  No internet. No TV. No landline service. Inconsistent cell phone service.  Our only contact with the rest of the world was a transistor radio.
We didn't even see our older son who was visiting NYC when he was residing in London.
My main exercise was keeping large pots of water steaming on the stove top for heat and cooking.
Walking outside was dangerous because of fallen wires and downed trees and limbs and other debris.
Luckily the Jumpsport 370 had been relocated to our living room with windows so I could use it.

Anywho this morning I revisited what was my first and still favorite Leslie Sansone routine:
Walkaerobics Weight Loss Walk
BUT I had replaced the audio with free Holiday Music.
Here is the second mile:


Holiday Walk 2nd Mile by POMBarb

The three miles are filmed in a living room with a window reflecting different parts of the day.
Leslie offered much more variety in her walking moves back then and most of the moves work well on rebounders, especially the Jumpsport 550.

No comments:

Post a Comment