Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bouncing Barb

I have been having such a blast on the Jumpsport 550F PRO Fitness Trampoline that I decided to record and share some of my current bouncing on Daily Motion.  Most of the moves were from routines found online but I usually start tweaking the moves a bit, following the beat of my own inner drummer.  This recording session turned into quite a Tabata workout!  Getting off and on the 550F between tunes were my resting periods. LOL

Here's the link to my new playlist:
▶ Bouncing Barb - A Video PlayList on Dailymotion

I can truly say I made the best choice for me with the 550F PRO.  A higher price tag does not guarantee any rebounder will be a better personal choice.   The bounce is so much faster and more stable that I have been able to workout longer without straining my feet, ankles, knees, or hips.  The results have been more energy, less pain and ok, I did drop a few pounds too.

It's hard to decide which others to suggest because each showcases a different tune and some move suggestions for the 550F.  The audio sounds alot better in my basement than what the webcam recorded so do not let the audio quality deter you from adding your own MUsic!

No comments:

Post a Comment