Monday, November 4, 2013

Finishing 10/15 dvdr

Before I post my check-in, I must share this video!


Look below for the longer version on Vimeo

This morning I finished the 10/15 burned dvdr and realized even if I do a whole dvdr a week, I will never catch up since I burn one almost every week LOL
I really liked a Tonique Cardio which had good moves on the 550
Lurved Tony Horton's Plyocide to which I had added MUsic.
Then I did a bunch of online Zumbas and especially liked this one:



Finshed with some Barry Bootcamp on the bungee and ball then alittle Qigong on the beach

QIGONG YIN-YANG par Veronique ROLLAND by sutoteka

Tomorrow I start a new burned dvdr even though I have dozens of older ones undone.
Instead of doing a whole dvdr a week, I'll switch each day so the MUsic will feel newer because I tend to use the same *new* songs on each dvdr.

Here's the longer version of Bamercise:
Bamercise! from Rebecca Campbell on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment