Friday, January 6, 2012

Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline Cardio

(This post has been updated on 11/9/2013 after getting my 550F Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline which came with another extended DVD from Jumpsport)

Since not all Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline models come with their extended Cardio dvd with Kathy Jo Burgett, I figured to share a sample of it with anyone who was curious to see what it is like:



Kathy Jo has just about every athletic cardio move that is great on rebounders plus tweaks them with some sycopations.  You can find the workout details in text at
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2011/05/rebounder-cardio-breakdown.html

and here is a sample of me trying to film myself doing some of this dvd after trying to find a spot for the 550 to record using my laptop webcam

Since Kathy Jo offers a great routine, I may do my thang with it and add MUsic now that I can do so much more of the athletic cardio thanks to the 550F Jumpsport Fitness Trampoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment