Thursday, January 19, 2012

Time really flies

I was looking at some older posts and couldn't believe how long ago I actually did workouts that felt like current favorites! I first did The Biggest Loser Power Walk last January and liked it alot yet only have done it a couple of times in a whole year?? Of course, almost half of the weeks were spent in AC.
Maybe time will slow down now that we aren't going to AC as often since we only intend to play at The Borgata and I will be able to revisit *new* stuff before they are actually old.

This morning I did the warmup and first 4 blocks of PeakFit *More Cardio Interval Burn* which I won from a Collage Video Sweepstakes. I liked it alot more than I expected to from its clips. I was able to tweak the moves to work nicely on the bungee. I felt really tired afterwards so did some D'abell off the internet and finished with a Classical Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment