Wednesday, January 11, 2012

more MUVE, Zen Box, Knee Rehab and CS

This morning I warmed up on the bungee with MUVE then did most of the rest of ZBox. The only chapter I would totally skip is Dance 2 and the 10 minute Toning chapters which didn't click for me. Both the cooldown standing Zen and the Bonus warmup were very nice. May add clips from these later. Really wish the one gal wouldn't screech so often on the soundtrack! When she screeches *Smile*, I want to scream *Shutup* instead.

Last night my right leg got really weird. I had a shooting pain on the outer calf and a weakness in the knee. Seemed to improve greatly with Arnica gel then this morning it restarted while working out so I hit it with Arnica Gel then did some of the ball massage from Knee Rehab PreHab and it went away again. Finished with some Classical Stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment