Sunday, January 15, 2012

Muving carefully

It is very cold outside and I woke up in alot of joint pain in spite of a warm house and plenty of sleep. Some of it is old injuries. Some of it is DOMS. Some of it is moving improperly to avoid the DOMS effect. So I took it easy this morning warming up with MUVE on the bungee then doing some Delicious Dance and finishing with Classical Stretch. I did take a Tylenol before CS because moving was not relieving the pain all over. Really should have taken a Tylenol as soon as I got up.

Feeling much better now but missed the energizing effect of a body more receptive to moving. We were going to try an Indian restaurant near us that we haven't been to in years but it is just too darn cold to go anywhere. Luckily, I made a huge oatmeal and veggie meatloaf yesterday for leftovers and also have a baked oatmeal pork parmigiana in my head to prepare for lunch or dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment