Friday, January 13, 2012

Muve, Crave Results, ball rolling

I had to cut my workout alittle short today expecting the electrician to arrive to finish the labeling for the new circuit panel which was installed early December. Also my right knee and hip are still sending weird misalignment signals so didn't get into muving quite as much as usual.

I warmed up on the bungee to MUVE then did most of Angie Miller's Crave Results.
I like some of the moves done with a single weight but the music is really bland so no fun factor for me. Band moves are ok too. Will wait and see how I feel tomorrow as far as DOMS and decide whether it is a keeper or not. At least my shoulder and elbows behaved.
Finished with ball rolling which seemed to help my knee/hip connection and will do more for them later after the electrician does his thing.

Still waiting for a first class with delivery confirmation package sent 1/6. It is finally in my hometown post office this morning but may not make it onto the truck. It visited Boston and NY longer than most tourists. Maybe a couple of postal workers thought it was media mail but even media mail would have delivered sooner. Or maybe a postal worker or two wanted to try the workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment