Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Slept 9 hours last night and woke up with no eye discharge or redness/pinkness. Knee didn't bother me at all either.

This morning I used 2 short MUVE routines (6 songs) to warmup on the bungee. I was so into it after one short routine, I figured I may as well do another. The chair sitting moves in two of the songs I did while sitting on the bungee. Reminder: MUVE dvds have different routines in their short combinations which are not listed individually.

Then I did the second Sculpt Tonic workout, not expecting much. WOW! The moves flowed so much better in this one that I didn't even mind the TIFTTing! Music may have been alittle better in the first but the second made the dvd a keeper for me. Finished with Classical Stretch. Got to say I was dripping with sweat and feeling energized afterwards.




No comments:

Post a Comment