Sunday, January 22, 2012

Barefoot Dancer TV Show

As far as I know, Sarina Condello's Barefoot Dancer TV show was never available in my area. I did, however, buy the retail released triple dvd Yoga Dance set which I loved. Recently, another exercise fan who knew my workout preferences offered to share some of the old TV episodes she had recorded. I searched online and couldn't find any way to see these 65 episodes either online or on tv or purchased. If anyone finds a way, please let me know.

Well, I did the first two episodes this morning and was blown away by them. The music is incredible and the moves absolutely wonderful. These two episodes had it all warmup, strength, cardio, cooldown/stretch, even a hand massage. Some was similar to Classical Stretch, some similar to Nia, some similar to Misty Tripoli but all had intoxicating music and a huge variety of feel good moves.
I am in the process of uploading the cardio from the first episode and will also try to upload the cardio from the second episode as well. The cardio in the second episode was althletic cardio done barefooted! Most moves worked fine on the bungee with minimal tweaking but worked well without a rebounder as well as long as the bounce was kept light or just rising onto the toes without a bounce at all. Inbetween the 2 episodes, I did the last 3 blocks from PeakFit10 Cardio Strength. I may have sweated more doing Barefoot Dancer!

Here is the cardio from the first episode:


Here is the cardio from the second episode:

No comments:

Post a Comment