Tuesday, January 10, 2012

MUVE, ZBox , Knee Rehab and CS

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to 6 songs then did some of ZBox.
ZBox was a winner for me!
WarmUp was decent
Phase 1 Boxing OK
Phase 1 Dance pretty good
Phase 2 Boxing LURVED it!
(actually it was more athletic cardio than boxing)

look forward to trying the rest another day.
Really love the music
love the number of reps
love how easy to follow with no TIFTTing
and best of alll,
works great with Fitstix!
Overall, the workout was much better than the online clips indicated.

Then I did Knee Rehab 1 because my knee started acting up while away.
Finished with some Classical Stretch

I swear when I take a few days off from workingout and settle for just walking, I have much more joint pain so it felt good to be muving again.



No comments:

Post a Comment