Saturday, January 14, 2012

PF Challenge Cardio Strength2

This morning I did 30 minutes of PeakFit Challenge Cardio Strength2 (rounds 8 through 3)which has become my favorite circuit workout for the bungee, much better than the three Jumpsport produced. I just do standing versions of the mountain climbers like high knee runs. Then I did some of Ellen's Grace & Gusto and finished with a CS that was all mat. Not sure if my hip and knee liked the CS or not but will decide later in the day. I did some ball rolling throughout the workouts this morning whenever my knee and hip got twingey though they were much better last night.

I am slowly retrying palms up biceps curls for the first time in years since injuring my elbows and so far my elbows haven't complained.
Warning:
If you ever feel a twinge in your elbow doing a biceps curl, shoveling snow or anything else, STOP! Golfer's (inner) elbow takes forever to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment