Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Muving, KB, ExTv, CS

My eye still had just alittle discharge this morning but no itching and seemed less irritated. For the first time in a very long time, my knee didn't bother me at all last night!

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to a really fun combination of MUVE clips on the Family MUVE dvd, starting with That Hypnotizing Man and ending with Zombie Me. I just love all of the MUVE clips on the bungee. I do skip twirling around but Maggie offers more moves in a 3 minute clip than most 30 minute rebounder workouts! Here's the link to That Hypnotizing Man
http://www.muve.com/blog/that-hypnotizing-man.html

Next I did some of the lower body (buns and thighs) from the 10 Minute Solution Kettlebell workout but didn't care for it because endless squats. Then I did Amy Dixon's Exercise TV Beginner Bootcamp which I luckily downloaded before the demise of Exercise TV. It worked well with homemade XCOs. Finished with Classical Stretch.

ETA: I made that Oatmeal Baked Chicken again tonight but used a sesame ginger salad dressing instead of honey mustard and it came out amazing. Tasted like TGIF Sesame Chicken but no fat added!!!
Also hooked up our new Cannon printer bought through Amazon Prime without any glitches. Printer was cheaper than buying new ink for our old printer that was never any good till its last few pages that I printed today. Suddenly the darn thing printed clearly for the first time in 10 years LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment