Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rest Day?

Woke up today not feeling well.
Think I have a bug so not really working out.
Anywho, still did some of the Exercell Transform your Life with Rebounding Beginners 1 Routine on the bungee and alittle Tantric Toning. Hopefully will do a Barefoot Dancer if feeling better later.

At least I solved the PS2 sound problem when burning a dvdr with Freemake Video Converter. Was totally my fault for not realizing I could choose MP2stereo sound on the target dvdr.

I am amazed at the bonus chapters on dvds that I have previously missed! The Smartbell dvds had a mini workout led by their creator and Tantric Toning had a music only option. I loved Tantric Toning many years ago on vhs and picked up the dvd at Dollar Tree a couple of years ago and never really did it! Shame on me.

ETA: I did do a Barefoot Dancer episode this afternoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment