Thursday, January 12, 2012

MUVE, Dynamic Stretch, band stretch, CS, Oatmeal

This morning I warmed up with MUVE on the bungee then did the MUVE pre-mix on their Family dvd which uses scarves and chairs. Next I revisited some of the Peak Fit Challenge Dynamic Stretch then some of a Madeline Lewis band stretch on her Walk Fit dvd. Finished with Classical Stretch.

I decided to try doing just the warmups of Classical Stretch as sparks throughout the day to keep muving. Doing a morning workout then being stagnant the rest of the day makes the morning workout less beneficial. My joints are happier when lubricated throughout the day. The advantage of a Classical Stretch warmup is that it lubricates all of the joints so is probably better than just walking for me, even though most doctors claim all anyone needs is walking.

Here's a tasty and healthy breakfast tip:
add some prepared oatmeal to your pancake batter!
We especially like adding a maple flavored oatmeal and even sliced bananas and walnuts. Can easily skip the syrup and the leftovers are even good warmed in the microwave as a cake substitute.

It is so ironic...
I have been waiting for PF Cardio Sculpt 2 to delivery (got a feeling it may not arrive intact because of the delivery delay) and just found out I won PF More Cardio Interval Burn from collagevideo!


No comments:

Post a Comment