Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Chaptering and editing music


I wanted to share how I have been doing what I have been doing LOL

For chaptering, Freemake Video Converter and/or Windows Live Movie Maker.
I just open the whole movie and trim parts I do not want and save the shorter video as a chapter.

For sound editing, I convert a video file to wmv without audio then add the audio with Windows Live Movie Maker.

I can rip the music from video files using Freemake.
Click on Audio as the source then the video file (need *all files* chosen in the drop down menu) then convert to MP3.

As I create more music mixes, I will be adding video files to the older filemail links.
Tonight I added 2 more to Jessica Smith's list and another Leslie Blue Mile.

ETA: Freemake Video Converter can rip the whole video file off of a dvd as well as those stored on your hard drive (or whatever storage device you use).  When the source is a dvd, you may have to open and play the dvd on the pc first for Freemake to then be able to open the files on your DVD drive.
I can also add audio with Freemake but find Windows Movie Maker easier when adding more than one song track.

No comments:

Post a Comment