Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Blogger Interface

Blogger has switched its format and I no longer see an option for uploading videos :(
Can still embed them from youtube.
May have to upload clips I want to share to youtube first.

This morning, I warmed up on the bungee to the Blue mile from Leslie Sansone's Just Walk 5 Day Plan.   At first, it was typical Leslie but then she added in some good moves to one of my favorite workout songs *Proud Mary*.   I may actually try the other colors to see if any moves or music motivates me enough for a revisit.
Then I did all of the warmups on BeMoved® then skipped to the dance routine done 6 times using 2 different songs. BeMoved® surprisingly made me sweat on a cool day! Finished with CS 727.
Last night I resumed Melatonin but was already feeling alot of DOMS from the morning workout so hard to tell if it helps pain tolerance.
I did sleep well and woke up alert, just with lots of twinges.

ETA: Hate the new blogger!
If it ain't broke, don't fix it .....let alone break it!!!
It doesn't allow new paragraph breaks.
Editing is ridiculously more complicated.
Unfortunately, if I cannot continue with the older Blogger interface, I may stopped using Blogger and blogging altogether.  New Interface really sucks BIGTIME.

ETA: Son found if I clicked on *Compose* instead of *HTML*,  I could overcome most of the problems I was having with the new Blogger interface.  Now why didn't Google make *Compose* the default on their new interface?????

No comments:

Post a Comment