Saturday, September 22, 2012

NJBets Grrrrrr

If it ain't broke, don't fix it and please don't then break it!
OK so the new Blogger interface is fine since DS figured out to be in *Compose* mode instead of HTML.

Meanwhile poor DH has stopped betting the racetrack online since NJBets changed their video provider.  The finish-line in most races is now cut-off from view.  What is the point of watching a race if you cannot see who wins, especially if it is a close finish???
Anyone else affected by this streaming change, please contact them at
4njbets@sgracingservices.com
and complain!!!

BTW I have the same problem when embedding a youtube video on this blog with the right side of the video being cutoff when viewing on my old pc.  However, can see the blog streaming  fine on my wide laptop.  The NJBets streaming video is still cutoff even on my laptop.

Whoopeeee I can make the embedded youtube files fit better now by changing their width on the HTML option.

No comments:

Post a Comment