Saturday, September 29, 2012

Realplayer Downloading, etc.

Some video sites do not enable Freemake Video Converter to download and I like to use Realplayer to download clips because it is the simplest to use
.....when it works.

Previously, when Realplayer stopped downloading, I found an easy fix to uncheck the hardware accelerator under settings when right clicking a video.
Well that fix didn't work today so I jumped through a bunch of hoops to update Realplayer and my Chrome add-on preferences and finally something I did worked and I can download with Realplayer again.  PHEW

Also updated the Freemake Video Converter, hoping it will download from sites that the previous version couldn't.  Again I did a custom download to avoid the toolbar and another program they were offering.

I am in shock that hardly anyone downloaded from my most recent filemail links with music added to some Jessica Smith youtube videos.
Guess it isn't worth the effort to share as much in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment