Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sculpt Tonic

This morning I warmed up with Caitlin on the bungee then did the first two blocks from Sculpt Tonic Image while holding Fitstix and thoroughly enjoyed the revisit. Finished with some of CS711 and 712. Doing CS and avoiding the moves which trigger my hip problem seems to be helping. I noticed way less hip pain in bed last night. I do have intense butt DOMS from Jessica Smith's Cardio Mat Fusion standing segments which I did as 2 sparks yesterday.

Again I was sweating profusely after CS?!?
Yeah it is humid here but nothing else drenched me as much.
It is a very sneaky style.

I should mention last evening I didn't sleep too well because of a mosquito sighting in my bedroom even though the critter didn't buzz in my ear or get another bite because I had a fan blowing on me. I did get a mean bite the day before but didn't see the critter till last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment