Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Not Really Muving today

Well I stubbornly tried the Yellow Mile with Leslie's voice and bland music and totally got unmotivated to move.  Then I did some more of Nia's Awareness of Thighbones which motivated me just a bit more and finished with some CS.  Just never got into the groove thanks to Leslie's boring routine, bland music, and chattiness.  Lesson learned to stick to my revised workouts with better music.

Stupid things are bothering me too like a soot stain I noticed for the first time in our basement.  It may have been there even before we bought the house or before our oil burner was replaced.  Of course, I will be checking with every rain seeing if moisture does indeed bring down some soot there currently even though it is totally dry now.  Hopefully, our chimney isn't leaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment