Sunday, September 23, 2012

MUVING

Music is definitely the key to getting me to move = muve.
This morning, I warmed up on the bungee while holding a band to Jessica Smith's Toning Walk II but had added my own music to the video file.  WOW was it fun.  I tweaked alittle here and there to work the biceps and wound up having a great AWT band and bungee workout.  Was tempted to repeat the workout with the next music mix but figured I would try it another day.  Will alternate this routine with different music mixes with Leslie as a warmup so I work the upper body with a band on alternate days.
So next I did the light weighted routine from Dana Pieper's Total Body Conditioning. I used homemade XCOs and liked her unique moves. Her music is better than most workout dvds.  Next I did some of Jazzercise Burlesque and finished carefully with some of CS 730.
Thankfully my back injury healed quickly yesterday with Arnica gel and Advil.
The only bodypart still twinging a bit is the good old right hip.

ETA: Friday's post has more info about Jessica's latest Toning Walk and the music I added to it.
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-jessica-smith-toning-walk.html

No comments:

Post a Comment