Sunday, September 9, 2012

Darn It

With the cooler weather, I felt invigorated and wanted to do more than usual but my left inner thigh got a bit sprained and put a damper on my enthusiasm.

First I warmed up with some Tracy Anderson cardio on the bungee then did TA arms with weights while holding my Fitstix then some of her standing abs which made my right hip act up a bit. Next I did the Sculpt Tonic Image Finale and that is when the left inner thigh went ouch. When I tried to do CS, the thigh said stop.
There are many Tracy Anderson routines available on youtube.

ETA: Since the weather is incredible and energizing, I am just going to really try to keep moving the whole day. I keep going down and up our stairs to bounce on the bungee for a few minutes. So far, I have made over 10 trips!

Since this morning, my left inner thigh has behaved so hopefully, Arnica gel did its thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment