Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Enjoying my downloads

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to Jessica Smith's Toning Walk II which uses a band but chose an edited version with my own music (filemail download offered this past Friday).  Then I did the band segment of Dana's Total Body Conditioning which I will revisit near the bungee next time cuz she tosses in alot of higher impact options.
Next I did the first 15 minutes of Nia's Awareness of Thigh Bones which was lovely with combos that alternated long strong thighs for stability and soft hips for loosening.  For those who prefer to download a video file directly from a website instead of downloading the streaming video from Nia, I added that file to a filemail link yesterday.
Finished with CS802 and added in the nice hip stretch with a band which seemed to relieve my right hip nagging.

Friday's link for edited files adding music to Jessica Smith's youtube Toning Walk II
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2012/09/new-jessica-smith-toning-walk.html
I just uploaded 2 more mixes for a total of 4 different mixes for Jessica Smith's Toning Walk II.

Here is the youtube low back/hip band stretch:

No comments:

Post a Comment