Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blast from the Past LOL

(Somehow when re-editing some stuff, this post became identified as being published today????  Think it was originally posted in May 2012)

This morning I warmed up to another great filemail combination of RefitRev on the bungee that had a Nia-like cooldown (videos embedded below).
Then I did some Strong Knees since my knee bothered me before I started to workout. Then I did half of Ellen's Grace & Gusto but starting with the Level Up chapter, skipping the abs and stretch and then doing the warmup up to but not including the chair. Finished with the first couple of Nia routines on my Holly's Fusion 3 filemail.

The ReFitRev videos were
Fire by Glee cast:


Chocolate:


Shackles:


Follow the Leader:


There is a God Cooldown



No comments:

Post a Comment