Saturday, September 22, 2012

New Ouch

Woke up with some aches and pains in spite of the third night of Melatonin and a decent night's sleep. My right foot and ankle seemed especially twingy so Arnica Gel to the rescue.  Luckily, GNC offered a decent coupon this month in an email ($10 off $20 purchase)  and sells a huge tube for $10 because I have gone through 3 of those large tubes already.  Now that son is starting to jog more, he needs it for his feet as well.

Anywho, I warmed up on the bungee to the green mile then did some Fitstix Cardio Praise with Body Gospel music which made start thinking about adding my own music choices to more routines.  I did the first part of the combinations on the floor then the whole combination on the bungee.  Actually used my homemade XCOs cuz too lazy to go get my Fitstix from the basement (gee and here I am workingout???). The moves felt more intense on the bungee.  Next I did the warmup and some of the stability ball cardio from Dana Pieper's Total Body Conditioning but used a light smartbell instead.  Went to finish with CS729 which unfortunately triggered a new mid back injury so more Arnica gel and Advil since it felt like a more serious injury than usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment