Thursday, July 3, 2014

Jess and Ellen

This morning, I did my edited version of the jessicasmithtv new Quiet Cardio.  It had alot of nice moves and I will revisit it in my bedroom or AC for sparks because it didn't really need a bungee or ball.  Then I did some of Ellen's Sleek Sculpt Express.  Ellen's format is to do one sided moves on just one side for the first half then the other side during the second half so I just do half as many reps and switch sides, doing just half of the routine a visit.

Still questioning whether I will continue to use Lipitor after having a cramp in my calf this morning and generalized aches during the night.  If I have another similar episode, I may switch to two days off inbetween Lipitor doses and see how that affects my feeling of wellbeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment