Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Life is Good again

What a difference a day makes!

Yesterday I doubted I was on the right track stopping Lipitor several days ago because of brain fog, dizziness, and numbness from my feet through my thighs.  This morning, the fog has lifted and I feel circulation returning to my limbs and hands.  My workout (edited jessicasmithtv files) zoomed by.  I actually felt like I could workout for hours instead of watching the clock.

I really need to give thanks to my son who refused to go on a statin and got his numbers good through healthy eating and exercise.  His stubbornness and success motivated me do some research.  What I uncovered was quite shocking especially for post menopausal women.

ETA:
Here's one of the Barefoot Dancer episodes which makes a great spark


Barefoot Dancer22 Child by POMBarb.

You can access them all on DailyMotion by right clicking on the DailyMotion lower right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment