Monday, March 12, 2012

Danskinetics

I am planning to upload the Beginner and Intermediate Danskinetics vhs workouts to filemail. Each workout will broken down into separate files for warmup, cardio, and cooldown.

I am uploading a short clip from each here to give y'all a feel for what these workouts are like. These came off a dvdr copy of the original vhs which a VFer had burned for me before my vhs totally died. Quality is far from perfect and there are some occasional lines during play on the aging vhs. However, they are unique and alot of fun with decent music and worth trying.
The instructor is Nateshvar and they were recorded at and sold by the Kripalu Center in Lenox MA in 1986. One was gifted to me by a VFer who knew my interest in unique workouts and the other I had purchased off Ebay after being alerted to its auction through a VFer. If I am mistaken and these vhs are still available to buy, please let me know!

Here are the clips:
Beginner Cardio


Intermediate Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment