Friday, March 2, 2012

CET Card Reader

Yet another reason to avoid Harrahs and Ballys in AC which recently replaced their player's card readers. The new cardreaders are horrible and they haven't made ordering drinks easier either according to several reports online.
Takes forever to load the account after the player's card insertion, way too often doesn't ever load the account at all especially at Ballys, and if the cashout ticket doesn't print and come out, the reader cannot always access the account to call an attendent! This happened to me 5 TIMES on Wednesday at Harrahs which was very frustrating. 5 TIMES!!!!!! Usually on my previous hundreds of trips, it happened maybe once every third trip or so.

Thank goodness The Borgata with no slot attendant system has these cashout ticket failures rarely. At least at Harrahs, I could insert my card in the machine next to me to call an attendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment