Saturday, March 17, 2012

Another nice workout combo

This morning I went right to Barefoot Dancer in our basement because I was doing a laundry and like to stay close to make sure everything is ok and the bungee is in our living room. Once I had a terrible flood in our previous home when the washing machine's hose broke.
Next I did the third *I Do* resistance routine from Kacy Duke's dvd *I Am, I Can, I Do* which has 3 different chapters. I love the third chapter which starts with a neat dowel lift to the side in a plies then rotates the arms and wipes to the other side. Also love the lateral lunge into a kneelift into a curtsy lunge while holding a ball. Then I did Dance 1 and Dance 3 from ZBox while holding Fitstix and finished with Jill Miller's Knee Rehab 1 while sitting on a chair.
I am expecting huge DOMS tomorrow even though I only did one set of *I Do*.

ETA: This afternoon's spark was a 2 mile walk with son, enjoying the beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment