Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Loving Zenkahuna!

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to Billy Jr. then did the medball chapter from All About Legs then did more Zenkahuna's online stuff using Jillian's club, my Walmart bubble wands with a sliding filler, stretch rope, and Kathy Smith's 5 lb kettlebell and loved all of it. Most of it is joint friendly but if I felt the slightest twinge I did the move without a toy just imagining holding whatever Zenkahuna was holding. Using the club like a sledge hammer worked well with the bungee.

I decided with Zenkahuna, I didn't need the expensive Forza sword workout so one more expensive workout off my shopping list.

Got the workout and laundry done early expecting a maintenance cleaning for our new heating system this morning. We had it installed just about a year ago when the previous boiler sprung a leak. It has saved us alot of $$ in oil so may eventually pay itself off.

No comments:

Post a Comment