Saturday, March 24, 2012

Muving Just Right

I really think the key to working out regularly is doing stuff you enjoy.
I like parts of most workouts but if I ever tried to do a single workout from beginning to end without tweaking it to avoid moves I do not want to do, the whole workout gets a dread factor. Also I only like to do about 15 minutes of any single style at a time.

Yesterday I did do a spark, using my walking poles outside till I felt warmed up then I did parts of the bonus Body Gospel Deluxe set. The line dances were ok but I am not a line dance person. The lower body with the bands standing was ok but I am not a mat person. The abs seemed ok but didn't do much because all were done on the floor like the second half of the lower body chapter. Music, however, was great so may use the dvd for freestyling.

No comments:

Post a Comment