Friday, March 2, 2012

The Ultimate Workout

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to more Core Rhythms then did the first half of the cardio chapter on Michele Dozois' The Ultimate Workout which was a nice routine, similar to the PeakFits. She is quite good at tweaking and combining old moves to make them feel new. Finished with some Classical Stretch.

I did walk over 10,000 paces a day in AC but still have an annoying random cough and need to rebuild my endurance.

Want to give a shout out to the generosity of some VFers.
This morning I received a new workout for just sending some stamps for its postage. The generosity on VF is contagious and I have often sent others a workout as a freebie.

VFers love to share. Already most of the Barefoot Dancer zip downloads I have offered are almost gone as well as most of Dance 1 which is the same as Dance 18. Those late to the party will not have the convenience of the zip file.

No comments:

Post a Comment