Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Great Workout this morning

I warmed up with the Beginner Danskinetics and wound up doing more than 30 minutes of it which is rare for me. Usually, I become a clockwatcher about 10 to 15 minutes into a workout. The workout starts with TaiChi type moves. The instructor's personality, unique music and simple moves which follow just hold my attention. Lots of feel good whole body moves that use the core. Lots of bouncier moves which work on the bungee.
There are plenty of Danskinetics downloads available at https://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=CXDGXGVWZIZVAKA

Next I did some of Sole Synthesis Take 2 which I am really enjoying. Very effective lower body for both strength and cardio. I get DOMS from doing just one segment and even then, just half the reps. Just want to give a shout out to thank the VFer who gifted me the workout and let her know the dvd found a grateful home.

I finished with some more of Susan Tuttle's Spicey Latin Sensations which is like Zumba-lite. Best part is that it offers a Music only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment