Monday, March 26, 2012

New toy combos!

This morning I tried a bunch of new moves with old toys and loved everything!

Warmup was routine following some Billy Blanks, Jr dance on the bungee but then I did some Zenkahuna kettlebell and Indian club routines also downloaded from youtube. Only used a 5 lb kettlebell which worked up a sweat and used homemade XCO trainers for the Indian Clubs. Want to try Indian Clubs again with my sliding filler Walmart bubble swords and Fitstix. Loved how these moves opened up my whole upper body, even better than a massage. It was good I stayed in our high ceiling living room near the bungee for Zenkahuna. Have a bunch of his stuff to try with the Jillian Michaels club I got awhile ago too.
Then I did Mindy Mylrea's All About Legs bonus which uses Gliding Disks. Never did this before because I got the Gliding Disks long after the dvd. Loved this routine! Even the music was special and best of all my right knee liked it. Also want to revisit the medball routine on this dvd.
Finished the workout with a great Barefoot Dancer routine (currently #21). Too bad it pixilated in the last few minutes but the first 3/4 was fabulous.

Here is a peek at #21:


Just a reminder the download through filemail ends for these on 4/1
https://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=ZABGIFXMZHHKNPM

ETA on Sunday July 15, 2012:
Upon request, I will be uploading another new filemail of the Barefoot Dancer episodes and its link will be posted at
http://neverendingplateau.blogspot.com/2012/07/barefoot-dancer-filemail.html

No comments:

Post a Comment