Sunday, March 11, 2012

Still Back and Joint Issues

This morning I warmed up on the bungee to MUVE then did some Sole Synthesis Take 2 which worked the lower body nicely without aggravating my knees. Next I did the whole Lee Hold QiGong Lower Back dvd which was a mistake. Yesterday, the upper body routines did wonders for my lat area pain and just aggravated my right hip and lower back alittle. I confirmed what I have always found, the only way for me to work my back is standing because most floor/mat moves for the lower back aggravate my lower back and hips. In other words, stretches for the back when lying and sitting on the floor aggravate my lower back. Every body is different so every back is different.

I did use the balloon roller to loosen up the lower back a bit then did some of Tuttle's Spicy Latin just to get blood flowing again. At least my energy seemed to have returned along with some joint issues after both were gone during my cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment