Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fattitude

This morning I mostly did a workout called *Fattitude*.
Participating on WellVideo has enabled me to try more routines not available in the US.
At first, I found it too repetitive and slow but it picked up nicely in the second half during the last 2 aerobic segments so may be editing it.

I finally caved on a new pc for our den because it was becoming a nuisance to keep my husband on his race track betting website.  Got a great deal on Amazon!  For the same price as a Toshiba notebook after $30 off for an Amazon credit card, I got this Toshiba laptop with double the memory (4 gigs instead of 2), 15 inch screen instead of 11 inch, 500 gig hard drive instead of just 38 gigs and a dvd burning drive so I am glad I did the research.  I believe Best Buy sells it for the same $229 but not sure.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UCSSN5E/ref=cfb_at_prodpg
Check the other *new* offers fulfilled by Amazon to find the cheapest price and free shipping.

Windows8.1 was not the nightmare I was expecting LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment